Technology of work execution,
using modern technologies at carrying out works and quality control
More than 50 years long work experience of our company in construction of pipelines accompanied also with erection of industry and housing buildings of various complicity. High – skilled specialists are executing presently all “turn-key” construction complex both industry and housing buildings:
- Earth works: allotting and planning of territories, water removal, digging of hollows for buildings;
- Foundation structures: monolithic, pre-cast concrete, pile, quarry-stone concrete;
- Monolithic construction: of frameworks for housing and industry buildings, monolithic floor in buildings without frameworks;
- Filling of frameworks in monolithic buildings with sandwich panels.
- Different complicity masonries: brickwork and block, quarry-stone concrete structures;
- Complicated roofings: roll roofing structures, structural elements of wooden roofs, roofings from metal profiles, from tile and other modern roofing materials.
- Good arrangement of territories: planting trees and shrubs, covering of yard and pedestrian ways with stone, covering of inner ways.
In all buildings is certainly executed all set facilities: sewery, water supply, electro installation works and decoration works with use of the modern decoration materials: gipsous and carton systems, suspended ceilings and tautened structures, facing works with use of natural and synthetic materials.
The firm has a barge park of mobile welding installation equipment with modern welding current sources with remote control:
- WTU-307 – manufactured by firm “Fronius” (Austria);
- ВДУЧ-315Т and ВДУЧ-350 - manufactured by firm ”Коmunar” (Ukraine);
- DC-400 and Invertec STT-II - manufactured by Lincoln Electric (USA).
The personnel and equipment which are in the firm enable to execute depending on economic and technical task welding works with various methods:
- manual arc-welding of all weld layers by electrodes with main or gas-shield coating (are used electrodes and wires made by world-known welding materials leaders such as „Thyssen”(Germany), „Bohler” (Austria), „ESAB” (Sweden));
- manual inert gas arc-welding of root with non-consumable electrode;
- semi-automatic inert gas mixture welding of all weld layers with continuous - gauge wire;
- semi-automatic inert gas mixture welding of root with non-consumable gauge wire by STT method (this technology on territory of Ukraine at pipeline construction is introduced for the first time);
- semi-automatic welding of filling and outside weld layers with “Inershield” self-protected powder wire (Lincoln Electric, USA) (this technology on territory of Ukraine at pipeline construction is introduced for the first time);
- automatic submerged welding of filling and outside welds of rotated pipe joints;
- welding of polymeric pipelines by all known methods: joint, socket, electro fusion.
Such wide range of welding technologies together with high qualification of personnel ensures high quality and productivity of welding and installation works.
For protection of pipelines the Company has developed deposition of different types and structures of anti-corrosion coatings:
- on base of thermosetting materials manufactured by “Rayhem” (Belgium), "Canusi” (Canada), Теmp-СКВ (Ukraine)
- on base of epoxy resins
- on base of polyurethane resins
- alkyd – urethane varnish painting
- combined on base of gum and polymeric strip
- stripped with a layer of bitumen-butylrubber adhesive, type “Altene monotape” (Italy) and Budizol (Ukraine)
The company had developed new isolation „Polyizol NGB” coating for large diameter pipelines. The company is equipped with machines and combines with sectional rotors for cleaning of pipeline surface and deposition of isolation coating at field conditions.
The possession of above-mentioned technologies enables to execute works at any conditions taking into consideration a practicability of this method or of other one.